A History of Creighton Memorial Saint Joseph Hospital. Omaha, Nebraska - 1951
The Dedication and opening of Our Lady of Victory Unit far eclipsed all other events in the .1951 annals of St. Joseph's Hospital. The seven years of planning and prayer arid the two years of actual construction of the building were climaxed on March 4th with Dedication Ceremonies and an Open House attended by four thousand people. With the transferral of 42 patients to the new structure from the old Annex on March 20th, Our Lady of Victory Unit was actually opened for care of mental and nervous patients. Detailed accounts of the Dedication Ceremonies and Open House plus pictures of the new building, both interior and exterior, together with copies of the Dedicatory Addresses are attached to this history.