Show simple item record

dc.contributor.authorAnonymous
dc.date.accessioned2018-03-02T17:10:16Z
dc.date.available2018-03-02T17:10:16Z
dc.date.issued1951
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/10504/117044
dc.descriptionPhysical copy location: Creighton University Archives 2017.0001.0005 (Reports for 1946-1952 are bound together in a paper binding)en_US
dc.description.abstractThe Dedication and opening of Our Lady of Victory Unit far eclipsed all other events in the .1951 annals of St. Joseph's Hospital. The seven years of planning and prayer arid the two years of actual construction of the building were climaxed on March 4th with Dedication Ceremonies and an Open House attended by four thousand people. With the transferral of 42 patients to the new structure from the old Annex on March 20th, Our Lady of Victory Unit was actually opened for care of mental and nervous patients. Detailed accounts of the Dedication Ceremonies and Open House plus pictures of the new building, both interior and exterior, together with copies of the Dedicatory Addresses are attached to this history.en_US
dc.language.isoen_USen_US
dc.publisherCreighton Memorial Saint Joesph Hospital, Omaha, Nebraskaen_US
dc.subjectCreighton Memorial Saint Joseph Hospitalen_US
dc.subjectNebraska -- Omaha -- Hospitalsen_US
dc.subjectCreighton Memorial Saint Joseph Hospital -- Annual Reporten_US
dc.titleA History of Creighton Memorial Saint Joseph Hospital. Omaha, Nebraska - 1951en_US
dc.typeReporten_US
dc.description.pages67 pagesen_US
dc.date.year1951en_US


Files in this item

Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record